Saturday, February 2, 2013

CupcakeCountdown


My birthday is fast approaching, and the countdown has begun. Only a few days left until the 5th, and the preparations are about to begin. Tomorrow I will make something new to wear, gathering up some decorations, and tidying up.

To start things off, I unpacked the most adorable little glass cupcake decorations given to me by one of my lovely pen-pals this holiday season. Unfortunately they came in a little too late to be properly displayed on my tree, but a birthday seems most appropriate for their day in the spotlight. The packaging says "Afternoon Tea", and upon researching it turns out this is a small Japanese chain store with, you guessed it, tea! They also offer pretty little pastry foods, and the most delightful shop bits...the photos of these shops looked absolutely dreamy!

The countdown to cake and self indulgence begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment