Saturday, March 10, 2012

Look Back, Look Forward

A wonderful swap lot came in the mail on Thursday...it was delightful and so obviously thoughtful. Received was a wonderful lot of socks, sprinkles, Alice In Wonderland stickers, and these most delightful raspberry flavored mushroom candies. A true delight to receive and I was quite excited about it. This was a complete surprise and was received in exchange for the little mixed media art pieces I recently created.

I wish I could stay so delighted and optimistic, but yesterday was not a good day...I don't wish to go into detail about anything at all, and perhaps I will be happily surprised by the outcome, but fact of it is...it's not likely. Things look bleak and I don't know how to pull myself out of a little funk I'm in. I wish I had some acrylics, canvas, and frames...

Once again I used some of that Sunbutter I tried last year. Once again I'm trying to be positive about this post, but forgive me if I seen indifferent at the moment. I found a recipe for "No Bake" cookies, but substituted Sunbutter for the peanut butter the recipe called for. They turned out ok, though I should have listened to reviewers that said to boil for double the time. They still turned out okay nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment