Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Swap A Lot


I'm not sure why, but I seem to swap in phases, and it would seem I'm in one of those phases. Recently, I joined a baking swap so while in the city yesterday I picked up all the little goodies for my partner. It's such fun actually having a good reason to go up and down the baking and kitchen aisles and having something to buy.

Wandering about our big box stores, I picked up what I thought were neat little things including the sweetest little cupcake containers. I picked up another one for myself, as well as one in a different style. Almost wish I'd bought more. I picked them up at Wal-Mart for those who may be interested, depending upon where you are, you could pick one up for yourself.

It's a little unfortunate that my partner is just a neighbor to the south. Not because I don't like our American neighbors, but because I imagine it was a bit of disappointment for her to receive something from Canada rather than a more international country. I certainly hope she doesn't have most of this stuff already, that would be such a shame.

There were six people in the swap, the gal I send to and myself were the only two from North America, and wouldn't you know it, I send to her. That seems to happen a lot on swap-bot. I know, I know, they're randomly selected, but still. Just seems fishy. Oh well, I tried to get things that were fun and useful and I hope she can make good use of them. :)

If you're interested in a fun little swap be sure to check out my Wonderland Tea Party In A Box Swap! Last day to sign up is on Sunday (my birthday actually =O), so be sure to check out the details on the swap-bot page!

No comments:

Post a Comment