Monday, October 31, 2011

Here it comes, there it goes...

http://ash-bunny.deviantart.com/art/Happy-Halloween-2011-266411128
Here it is, and there is goes. My Halloween is almost always over in a flash. I wake up, get into my costume and prepare for trick or treaters. After the trick or treating is all over, it seems like my Halloween is all over. I find myself thinking about next Halloween, and what may be different, or what I could do to make it different. What could I add to my yearly traditions? Maybe next year a late night slushee run would be an order...I have a whole year to figure it out anyways.

So this year I made my costume out of an old bed sheet. It's something a bit different from my usual sort of wears, which is what I was aiming for and since I've been quite interested in Pierrot it seemed like a great idea. Anyways, I hope everyone had/is having a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment