Friday, July 8, 2011

What's Next?

I made elephant ears on Monday night. It may be the last time I make them, not because they were bad, difficult to make, or others didn't like them. They will just make me think of that night, the events that took place. I can't believe that even happened, it seems almost unreal, like a scene from a crazy movie. I never realized how bad things could get...

Tomorrow Trooper is playing at a nearby fair. I'm still not sure if I actually want to go, but then I think maybe getting out, going somewhere like that and surrounding myself with unfamiliar sights may be what I need right now. I suppose I can bring my camera with me, after all I'm always looking up carnival photos online thinking how much fun they always seem to be, it would be great to have some of my own.

I don't even know what to say anymore. So much is going through my head and I can't figure out what's going on, what will happen, what I want, and what needs to happen...I never thought my life would be this confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment