Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Flora Dora

For years these flowers have been growing in the old garden beds in the front of our house, and I don't really know what they are. They are quite interesting though, especially before they open, they're almost...rolled up. Really interesting. Perhaps I will have to do some searching around to find out more about these guys.

If you may have guessed, I am indeed trying hard to distract myself with things like this. Today wasn't the best day, we'll say that much. I'm not really sure what to say about it all really...It's nice to be able to write about everything here though. Really, blogs are great for getting your feelings out, sharing what you think, your life...without having to actually have contact with anyone specific. You can share yourself with the blog world, and someone out there will be reading it. It's a great way to get your message out...

No comments:

Post a Comment