Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ReTreats

Perhaps it was the crazy change in weather (summer weather to a snow blizzard...yep)...or just boredom, either way I signed into my swap-bot account for the first time in quite a while. I joined up for a few swaps some time ago, completed them, and had quite a bit of fun doing it. Yesterday I signed up for a few more and have been quite excited about them.

One of the swaps I joined was a recycled postcard swap. Not just any kind of recycled postcard swap, a dessert themed recycled postcard swap. Delightful. I thought up an actually pretty great idea for this project and promptly went ahead with it. Using old newspaper, the box packaging from some chicken pieces, old magazines, and my multi-colored pen I made up four little postcards that I felt turned out far better than expected.

This postcard swap is open for entrants until May 14th, so should you be interested and have a swap-bot account, be sure to join up. Who knows, maybe you'll be the one receiving one of these little lovelies ;)

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable, I love them. Your partner will be one happy camper.

    ReplyDelete