Sunday, November 29, 2009

HaTastic

So I recently bought six old hats on a local classified site. I took photos and listed three of them for sale on my eBay today. I have each set at a great Buy It Now of $12.34 Cdn. I intend to list any new items on my ebay as Buy It Now since people seem to want something they can buy outright right now rather than waiting for the auction to close. Xmas is coming up and a Buy It Now just seems to be easier.

So without further adeau...
The hats!

The first is a white banded hat with netting over top. It has a Union Label tag on the inside.

Second is a floral hat/head piece. Lovely little piece with flowers and leaves all over, and some blue netting.

The third is white with braiding through it.
All in amazingly beautiful shape ^.^

I still have three more, I'm keeping one, and the rest I will likely be listing soon..perhaps within the next few days.

I feel like I've been quite unproductive as far as my sewing creations are concerned. I just can't seem to focus, or come up with anything inspiring...seems about time I got some new fabric, new inspiration again. Seems that's usually the solution to my sewing dilemma, new fabric. I'll try to see what I can come up with a little later tonight, even if it is just another scarf or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment